If you are looking for security doors then it depends on how much security you need and the look that you’re after for your home. If you live in a neighborhood that is prone to break-ins, you might want to consider a steel door with a steel grill. If you just want to make the doors look sturdy while still keeping out bugs, a sturdy aluminium door could be enough. For those who just want a screen to keep insects out, a cheap aluminium door will be enough. You can also use security locks for doors and make your homes safer.
One of the best types of security doors for homes is steel security doors. They are not too expensive and are quite sturdy in keeping away unwanted visitors from your home.
The 5 best steel security doors for home are listed here.
- All-Season Security Doors – These doors are for all seasons and have recessed mount. They come with glass so that you can meet your security, energy saving and weather protection needs. These doors come in various colors and design and you can choose from anything you think that goes best with your home. Not only are these doors really good looking, but they also provide the right type of security to a home.
- Premium Steel Security Doors – These doors come with changeable glass and screen panels and both old bar and laser cut designs, surface mount and of standard size. These premium steel security doors bring a great look to these home and they look as good as aluminium doors. They are surface mounts and are strong and sturdy. They provide the home with security and good looks. They may be a bit costlier than the all season security doors. So, if you want to protect your home and make it look good too, then premium steel security doors are what you should install.
- Steel Security Doors – These steel doors are available for single, custom size, double, oversize and patio applications in surface and recessed mount configurations. They also come with a variety of different screen materials and colors, and cover a whole range of protective doors. The screens come in the same color as the door, but are made of heavy duty expanded metal, which makes it strong and sturdy. These steel security doors are quite popular and are being installed by many to protect their homes from different things.
- Steel Patio Doors – These patio doors are projected mounted and come with no screen. They are strong, sturdy and quite large. The door itself comes in different colors and has no screen. Today many are using these security doors in their patio for better protection.
- One Lite Steel Doors – These are the heaviest duty storm doors in the market today, made of steel and are built to last for long while letting you enjoy the view outside. It has tempered safety glass and fiberglass screen included for seasonal ventilation. These doors come with heavy duty 1′ x 2′, 16-gauge steel frame for enhanced protection. They also have aluminum mounting rails with full weather strip to block out harsh weather.